Come check out the art in person! Kevin Paige Art is hosting a night of drinks and motorsports art on Friday, November 15, 2013 during the USGP weekend in Austin, Texas. Pole Position 2013 will feature new paintings and drawings (and some old ones too!), and all art will be available for purchase to take home with you. Kevin will be on hand to meet fans, swap stories and maybe even cut a rug. Details here.
KPA SERVICES - Events & More
As a premier source for motorsports art, Kevin Paige Art cultivates relationships and seeks partnerships that ultimately fulfill your creative needs as an individual or as an organization.
LIVE PAINTING EVENTS
Kevin Paige Art thrives on taking the creative process outside the studio by showcasing it with a direct involvement in the racing world.
Let a Kevin Paige Art appearance contribute to the success of your organization’s event. A live demonstration of Paige’s technique transforms the act of painting into a performance spectacle, complimenting and enhancing your function. Paige’s signature and expedient style can relate directly to your event as fresh and timely subject matter attracts a crowd and provides entertainment. Paige’s knowledgeable personality engages an audience as viewers participate in the creative process. The end result is a memorable experience for your guests and a collectible work of art that can be used a gift or souvenir from your motorsports event.
Live painting events and appearances are perfect for:
- Award Shows
- Corporate or Sponsorship Meetings
- Charity Fundraisers or Auctions
Empower your brand within your organization or with your audience by associating with the themes and motifs found in motorsports (as an artform – can delete) – victory, technical achievement, pinnacle of competition, teamwork, growth, triumph and beauty.
From commissioning artwork for an exclusive, corporate gift, to a live painting event featuring, Kevin Paige Art will work with your organization to create a custom package tailor-made to your needs.
Corporate partnerships can include one or more combination of KPA capabilities:
- Original or Commissioned Artwork
- Beautiful, luxury item that can be tied directly to your brand. Perfect as a decorative statement, token of appreciation, or commemoration of achievement.
- Live painting events and artist meet & greets
Benefits of a KPA Partnership:
- Highlight and showcase your current motorsport sponsorship by exposing your affiliation with a team or driver in unique and unexpected medium.
- Position your brand to stand apart in a crowded sponsorship marketplace with a tangible and uniquely stylized platform.
- Live art appearances at an event can express your brand in a new and compelling way that deepens brand affinity among participants or clientele.
Merchandising and licensing opportunities
- Limited edition fine art prints
- Posters and framed reproductions
- Graphic t-shirts or apparel
- Note cards, postcards or calendars
- Theme art for teams, drivers, races or specific locations for races and other events
- Promotional giveaway items
TEAM BRANDING & IDENTITY DEVELOPMENT
Kevin Paige Art capabilities include partnerships that transform art and painting from traditional illustrative art on a canvas to art in motion – on the track itself. Working with a team of highly experienced professionals, Kevin Paige Art’s unique touch can make a lasting impression for your racing team. Stand out in a crowded racing grid with a consistent and cohesive team brand from the ground up. Kevin Paige Art can create a competitive and professional identity for your association, team, driver or organization including branding, helmet design and racing livery.
How can Kevin Paige Art help you?
Whether you're looking for a custom commission or want a unique attraction for your next hospitality event, Kevin Paige Art wants to help tailor a partnership to your creative needs. Please let us know the best way to get in touch with you!